Friday, January 08, 2021

2020 Presidential Election Year

 2020 Presidential Election Year

 

This coronavirus is making me insane

Feel like I’m on another plane

Nothing left to gain and a lot to lose

Living like this the bane of my existence

Trump running a chain gang on our nation

Tough guy bully guy macho man image

Not charging social security taxes

Means social security at 65 out the door

Maybe they’ll see what they can’t see now

Chaos 

It’s plain to see, lying in wait in society

Need the key to unlock the gates

We’re heading from heaven to hell

It’s no game, president man forgot about democracy

Love and hate, not fate 

Trap people play reality TV

Play acting a banshee

Hey Joe

I aint got no birth serf-i-ticket on me now

United States of fucking America, is 

A new Trump Hitler Regime

Keeping my dream alive

Get rid of that National Security Act and our 

Patriot Act 

Give our nation a new theme

The vote is actual and factual but Trump can’t see

Where we can learn and be aware of the facts

Our government ransacked for the wealthy

While the poor remain unhealthy

Corporations stealthy 

Hey Joe

Make a motion to not be so emotional 

Scared to have premonitions

Want Joe to win

It’s a sin the way they abuse him

Can’t see Trump’s a has been who belongs in the loony bin

Keep myself busy listening to Beethoven’s violin symphony 

Hope the lynch pin doesn’t win

This aint mother fucking Berlin with a fucking wall

And don’t tell me Obama built the gate

He didn’t take children from their families

Losing our sanity on a fallacy

I aint got no birth serf-i-ticket on me now

Please God, don’t allow

Need to survive this somehow   

No comments:

Post a Comment