Sunday, April 04, 2021

Spending Blues

 I GOT THE SPENDING BLUES DISEASE

 

PLEASE, please, I need to be at ease

I got the buy, buy, buy, disease

Like to put it on a freeze

Turn around like a sneeze 

Got a hold on me like trustees

Need to find another release

I know it’s not that old song, 

somethings got a hold of me, 

I know it must be love 


It’s this buy, buy, buy, disease

My self-control destroyed, spoiled by my unease,

Commands originated in my mind’s badlands, 

quell the urge please

 

I got the spending blues

So easy to do

Swipe out a card 

Got the distribution blues

Buy things I don’t need

Then got to give them away

Swimming in shit, like all greed

Buy shit I don’t need

What’s it all for?

 

Easy to give away everything I buy

Need money to eat and pay the rent

Not much more I need to buy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment