Friday, August 05, 2016

I DID PHILLIP MARGOLIN REVIEW

 
by 
1919518
's review 
Aug 05, 2016  ·  edit

liked it
Recommended to Joy by: dunno actually - have read him before ...
Recommended for: mystery lovers
Read from June 26 to 28, 2016 , read count: 1

SPOILERS:
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK AND MAY READ IT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE!!!

YOU CAN READ THIS TIDBIT IF YOU KNOW YOU WON'T READ THE BOOK IN THE FUTURE AND - OR - ARE TOTALLY UNINTERESTED IN MYSTERIES. THEN BY ALL MEANS, READ MY SHORT REVIEW.

Read if you like my writing, reviews or styles and you'd like perusing more of my thoughts!

As soon as Tony was on the scene I figured he was the one. Kind of disappointing in that I was right. I kept hoping for some kind of last second Robert Parkers Twist. That didn't happen. I do like Mr. Margolin's poetic style and his word usage. Wild Justice is a page turner. Even though I knew he was serial killer, I kept wanting to see it played out. The characters don't know what I know because I've been reading the story from several points of view. I also read because I wanted to make certain Tony got caught. I liked the last minute - try to escape from being caught scenes. Those caught my attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment