Thursday, February 10, 2022

Marijuana Escape from Blues

So very hard to face each day when so much sad

Engulfs me, makes me face my bad

My meds provide a space for peace

To feel some glad

Escape from being had

Raised in a bad way, rad I’m alive

Caught between my mom and dad

Born into a world of fate, hate surrounded me

Smoked at 14 laughed my ass off

Mary Jane helped me collect myself off the pavement

Days of wine and roses

Live in dreams – a haze of beauty made more magnificent with medicine

Wish I could do more, but I do all I can do and more

I’m a tad behind because of so much sad I’ve endured

A child badly clad, woe was me, carry the sad inside of me

Hard to let go of all the pain, now mental plus physical anguish 

Relish Sativa, she helps vanquish my heartache

Heartbreak, tenderness, fear that runs through me

Dissipates my heartbreak, helps me deal with fatigue

Pain consumes me, seek respite with Mary Jane

Live inside my head my brain seeks wisdom delight

Seek relief from my condition in my flight of heavenly visions

Some call me an addict others call me sane, reliable, trustworthy, 

I’m not a label, I’m human imperfect, not excuses

Weatherman said rain should flood today 

Drown my sorrows, feel light

Feel together in my head

Wish I had a gravy train

Instead of a childhood disdained full of pain

Feel the Godhead in my head

Watch streams of rain pour down

Through my open windowpane

Smell the scent of rain, 

Cannabis washes away my pain 

The scent of rain

Drifts through my windowpane

Wash away my pain

No comments:

Post a Comment