Monday, May 04, 2009

Smoke that dream before I cream you - Bluetry #10

Smoke that dream before I cream you

 

A rough month ensues, work on projects, help people.

 

I’ve got my own mishigas to sort through. Memories a life’s sake, a backache, earache filibuster, Monroe birthday zone, a black hole, don’t know where to go. A vagabond review, a Scarsdale Hebrew cemetery, morsel of dainty tastiness nastiness a black hole of madness, no home to go to.

 

Stuck inside my head, a poet’s world, inspired to drive down dirty, get high on some Thai stick, trying to get skinny on the sly, sounds tinny, the words stuck in my eardrums, tum de dum

 

Exhale poetry with scarlet U2 embolism demolishes dents an entire world out there, me capsized in the cave, mountain dew bats flapping in my head, breathe new scents of se.  , vanilla do me right, love me some choco latte.

 

Inhale Exhale, a little cheech and chong, put it in a little pill for me. I want to kill that roach, don’t encroach on my spot, shit I see you got your eyes on a brand new spanking spaldine, bounce da ballie, brand new – higher than that kite you want to make take flight.

 

Fire your ass off stop sass saw me in half. I wanna make some war in cognito infinito, vagabond report retort a torte a flamingo of golden gal glimmer if I offer you a drizzle of Acapulco gold.

 

If you only got sensimilla, with nice big blue green buds, a Thai joint will bend me fine, ven aqui, pasa lo, share it, … please.

 

Don’t do me like that. My hand’s open – greed.

 

Give me some weed, some time to digest the rest but so far it’s ok, I'm not a lawyer. I’m a voyeur, not a destroyer, not part of the choir, I live in a temple, excoriate licorice on my breath, a little violet lipstick, blissful Babel bagel babe, carnal comet, so much like cattle,  pick up your bustle and hustle along. Mazel Tov!

 

Damask cilantro, another whiff of pungent smoke, floats up from patchouli incense I use to mask the scent of hashish oil.

 

Up in smoke, again and again.

1 comment:

  1. gosh this is so good JoY!

    I read Bernard saying you had now 1000 followers for your blog on FB and I came rushing to look and found this terrific post... love it!

    ReplyDelete